19 February 2007

17 Feb--Aqua Teen Hunger Force


Jamie and his brother, John, have loved the cartoon Aqua Teen Hunger Force since its inception 7 years ago. So when they learned that the creators were somehow implicated in a "terror" plot, they were both rolling with laughter. However, for a more serious analysis of the situation and how it relates to the East coast of America's Puritanical roots, read this article.

(image stolen from www.boingboing.net. If you're from BB, and you don't want it posted here, just let me know.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take it you'll be in line to see the film (Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film For Theaters) if it does hit our shores (trailer here)?

I'm a latecomer to the series - Govinda gave me a chunk of the show in the second year of BDM.

Jamie said...

I'll be there with bells on. You should also check this link for heaps of other shows on the same vain. You'll need Flash 9 player, tho.